Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] НОВОГОДНИЙ!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.12.2016, 18:12
^
Alin

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Alin с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Alin с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
24.12.2016 Alin (Красный, Замок, Сорша, Тамика) def St_Klaus (Синий, Некрополь, Тант, Тант) Ёлка 215
I didnt have a good hero from start but eventual saw that in taven its Tamika and that my oppoent have necro castel so that was the option Anyway with archers update its a bit faster on week 1 . On week 3 attack both utopias ( have 2 castels where i put angels and after update to archangels) and after that i go attack him on the map to end the game since i have more stats. But i didnt have DD ( only TP) so was a lot time until we found him to attack for the last battle. Thanks for the game!

Добавлено через 9 минут
wowaкак сыграла 4-я пара (матч Alin против что ни на есть новогоднего St_Klaus'а)?

с их победителем у меня 12-я игра, срок которой 30-е, а мне, помимо прочего, ещё для других турниров искать время!..

Im sorry but sometimes its not time to play . We try start the game since some days but my opponent didnt have time. And its normal, because we all go to work and don't forget that we have a family and thats 1st and only after that its the game. Thanks .

-Now I Rise-

Alin вне форума