^
GoD

📖
Отправить сообщение для  GoD с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  GoD с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] M-200% №11

Dave_HUNAfter 1 restart from opp, ended up with 3 native heroes and alamar, road was pretty long though,but it spread out later.Week 1 took 2 boxes in secondary area,both gave 5k xp, main got fire 2 times, the second time I had to take it. I had curse scroll,and opp's treasure had an angel dwelling guarded by horde serpent flies,also guard to this zone was horde water elementals.With expert curse these battles were doable,so my plan was full buyout 121 and lvl2 guild in fortress to get ice bolt.Unfortunately I couldnt get enough money to buy everything, only trogs minos and most of the beholders.Meanwhile opp also broke to this zone 121, but also suicided vs horde obsidians without mass slow.I saw this with observatory.A few days later we meet in his secondary zone and I kill grindan with death ripple. 2-0
With that,I thank skd for great organization of this tournament, he was very helpful whenever I asked for advice regarding games. Keep up the good work
Congratulations God for 2nd place, you were hard opponent to beat. I needed some luck too.

Спасибо за игру!

"РЫЦАРЬ АПОКАЛИПСИСА"

GoD вне форума