Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.01.2013, 15:33
^
shoock13
📖
Re: [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного!

sHoocK13 (red , strong , tyraxor ) def. stryfe (blue , necro , straker ) 8mm6a xL+u 134

I didn't take the restart only because the computer was brown the stronghold and the circle of the castle of the music conservatoire of griffins + arena, 114 attack lock of the computer and see right away by the castle settlement behamota: D, to 117 I am putting 1-2, 5.7 + citadel, the other lock 1-3, 5, 121 after the round the computer is taking the lock away from me and happiness is putting bear in the second stronghold which one more time luck oneself to me at the end of the game. In 2 week I am getting a fix on purple thanks to viev earth, on the way take arts + 5 def, +6 ata and hivs + 4 wiverns, the circle of the purple castle utopia +3 pipe dream the power and the knowledge nothing more interesting, on that day straker one step will melt from my main castle but surprise!!! cash desk from will drown full the repurchase and the escape to the second stronghold, and now quite a lot luck scout is locating Utopias which is getting +6 from all, book of earth: D, so tp panes to the castle and the improvement of 12 bear to it I had 7 angels, 20 not improved pit of lords and little of not counting meat, straker is attacking me in the lock from over 600skels with 9 angels 14 wiv 9 blackow and something still, fb without history huge majority of tyrax 26 18 15 14 statistics mana, straker 8 10 4 34 mana, good game

In the course of the game a small incident which had no influence on the deliverables happened stryfe should confirm it , in the course of the game I asked whether can to use the hero from the imprisonment on 5 lvl, stryfe answered that yes not know it is isra, rally isra did a few not meaning battles from which I got about 40 skelts which I used to no important battle, think it won't be some great problem, stryfe after the game checked save and wrote that he was ok and should not be of problem, I will add that I had vidomine games from the beginning and I knew that expert necromancy she is forbidden but it was an exception that isra he was from the imprisonment and therefore I asked whether can to use it.
shoock13 вне форума