Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Добываем исходники?
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.11.2016, 01:19
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: Eternal Essence - Быстрый ход ИИ + умный ИИ

Hello everyone!

I read the last few pages with great interest.
Most of the new stuff you want are great!

There is just one thing I want to mention regarding archers.
In my opinion the issue with archer strength lies in 2 things:
- No range penalty perk
- 5% damage bonus per attack point.

Those points regard high tier units with a lot of attack (titans and matriarchs) and Crossbowman.

Evaluating the first problem - No range penalty is just too strong for any type of unit. So eventually it was dropped by all shooters except the Arcane Archer.
The second problem - it is more of a problem with the whole battle mechanics in general. 5% damage per attack point is way too much in the long run.
At late game it makes battles finish 2-3 rounds because of the heavy damage unit causes.

If you use the proposed nerf from a couple of posts ago, archers will become irrelevant in comparison to the other units. Have in mind that tower has 3 archer units which will greatly alter their strength.

When approaching changes that regard balanced battle system:
1. Fight pace at weeks 2-4 should be the same as a fight at week 20... week 40.. etc...
2. Units/upgrades should not lose their tactical weight throughout the game stages (week 2-4, week 10-20 etc..).

Now about the unit magic power... This should be changed totally.

When it comes to destruction spells - I think a damage spell should do X damage + Y% of the total stack health.

For example:
Expert Lighting - 20*Spellpower + F(0.002*Spellpower*TOTAL_STACK_HP)

Mage with 60 Spellpower will do 1200 damage + 12% out of TOTAL_STACK_HP.

This is just example formula and numbers can be changed but you get my point. This way destruction magic will remain viable even at week 10 with 5 native castles per player.

Also I would like to see creature spellpower formula stronger at higher count. Though I like the way it works.
dredknight вне форума