^
Сатир

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Сатир с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Сатир с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "only XL-2"

MarettiGood start with good skills on alkin plus could work with ciele to get boots and gloves. We had some early contact but none of us were interested in rushing opponent. Went to t-area and got a couple of good arts, but it was small and I quickly got out of it again.

Went to new t-area and started making skells since i had 25% arts. This t-area was bigger but not very good and I still hadnt seen a tope. I lacked control badly but went to new area where I saw a tope. Tope was nice and gave HH but still no control. I built 4 guilds but they gave nothing. Now opponent came and started taking my towns, but I saw a new tope and finally i got air book. It was last minute cause next day opponent rushed me with a huge army, but I could DD away into safty.

I could get the Health combo and unite my armies. Had 9 hydras, 20 angels, close to 100 wyverns, 1 k skells and more. Took my town back and upgraded wyverns. Went towards a Castle town but opponent sat in town so I kept outside. My stats were clearly better but hard to kill 3+k skells with a destroyed catapult.

I went into unexplored area while opponent took some towns back. I had the mana combo but forgot to put it on so I ended 1 day with 14 mana. This was a mistake that could have cost dearly, but it turned out to be an advantage. Opponent saw this and left the Castle town thinking I couldnt reach it, but I had the mana combo on and could take it. Could upgrade my 20 angels which led to opponent giving up. TFP.

I played really bad and didnt deserve any chances to win. Spasibo za igru!

Зіграв цю забавку дивовижно погано і не зміг розраховувати на позитивний результат.
Проте, слід зауважити, що дві книжки води, дві пари чобітків опору і повний набір мішків золота з 5 утопій, в підсумку, привели до приголомшливої різниці в бойових параметрах хоча пан Маретті захопив лише дві утопії. Нечувана несправедливість при закономірному результаті.

Не бійся коли ти один, бійся коли ти нуль.

Сатир вне форума