^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "ПУТЬ К ОЛИМПУ"

26.03.2017 Dave_HUN (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Галтран) def FireToSky (Красный, Подземелье, Шакти, Шакти) Spider 143
After all restarts used I got pretty good map, though the roads were long and uncomfortable, but starting arti was +5%necro with galthran and nagash papashkas. So kyrre remained a scout. At end of week 1 I scouted unicorn dwelling just in time, so managed to capture it, also found trade post and boots of speed.There was a throng cons on snow, I took it 123 and it was maxi, but no problem with ~260 skeletons and 9 war unicorns.Nagash got logistics so I sent him to go along the road,and covered another tower AI and fortress town but road ended there, so I didnt have much choice but search for treasure and build tower MG.Some cyclop stockpiles helped me a great deal, I already had TP on 126 but galthran didnt have wisdom, and nagash didnt have earth (3x water offered).In the treasure I found 2 topes and took them without much losses, however all useful I got was +4+4 armor and the gold. Mid week 3 I got DD on 4th build, however galthran still had adv wisdom and nagash was with basic earth. With levelup tree managed to solve this problem, but had to skip logistics on galthran to get exp wisdom. I sacrificed some artifacts to have aine with exp earth & air, and with 3 fast heroes I managed to take opponent's castle with AA upgrade. I was lucky to find unprotected dessa in that town, so opponent lost important hero and now I surely had the upper hand. A couple days later I got dessa in my tavern and opponent gave up.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума