Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 9 - The Battle of Favorites! - 9
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.02.2017, 01:28
^
ProtosArchon
📖
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 9 - The Battle of Favorites! - 9

05.02.2017 ProtosArchon (Синий, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) def Chemist_HP (Красный, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) 6lm10a 215
Very good start with roc dwell and 3 cons, plus boots of speed in nearby area. I cleared cons by 122 and had 6 angels. At the same time opponent came in boots area and attacked my scout just when i wanted to pick boots with him, but i had a bit of luck since he did now saw the boots and returned back. I go there next and first took the boots and then full cons in swamp area. I was much stronger at that point than opponent, but in wks3 and 4 i could not find any utpoias and Craig Hack ended without air magic and DD. Opponent came with much better stats and took almost all my towns, but he did not had DD either so i had time to raise my stats a bit. I had shackles, armageddon, and 25% resistance, so my plan was to attack him before he gets stronger and kill him with armageddon. I go to take my main town back and then he attacked me. He made big mistake to wear armor of damned without red orb. That lowered his stats and my resistance worked great in final battle and i won much easier than i tought. Thx for game.