Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.07.2019, 19:42
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11

06.07.2019 Dave_HUN (Синий, Цитадель, Десса, Десса) lose Antiplayer (Красный, Некрополь, Тант, Тант) 8xm12a 136
Not a bad start, stables with enough money and got Luna as 7th or 8th hero. Started taking hives early week 2, then one box behind horde minotaurs gave all lvl5 spells for Luna. I did not have many resources so my guild was slow. Thant already rushed my tower before I could get lvl4. With hit&run and fire elemental + implosion I took maxi tope with Luna, my reward was 3 shoes and a gold sack. With a lot of money spent, I transported my army to the central treasure which had blue hat on ground, guarded by lots of firebirds. I took this, then another tope with +5all. My stats were slightly better, but no chance to beat the army, because I had 2 angels, 26 wyverns vs 18 angels, 20 wyverns, over 500 skeletons. I took another tope in my underground, but got blue hat again, and opponent even closed the gap in stats, so I picked up my +2 speed artifact and planned to hit&run with implosion once Thant attacks me. He indeed attacked me, but had shackles on so it was gg there.
Thanks for playing.
Dave_HUN вне форума