Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.02.2018, 23:02
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11

28.02.2018 Dave_HUN (Синий, Подземелье, Гуннар, Гуннар) def BISHOP (Красный, Некрополь, Клавиус, Клавиус) 8mm6a 225
Turned out to be an interesting game, opponent got tome of earth from first tope and pressured me, but didnt get DD in the first 4 builds of necro MG, so I had some time to recover and after 3 builds on both lvl4 and lvl5 in tower I got full control. My first tope gave +5all and +4all, second tope gave nothing, and I tried to develop side heroes with expert earth and air, but none of them got it, and no flux town on map. I entered a treasure in hopes of finding a tope , which I did and it gave blue hat and shackles. Blue hat bought me a bit more time because Gunnar had only advanced wisdom. One turn I made mistake and left slow units on Nagash so I didn't reach rampart AI in center, who had a tope with air book in it. Funnily enough, this might have turned out to be my advantage, because I went offroad in desert treasure with dessa and picked up 15k exp box, resulting in expert air magic after she already had expert earth from a 10k box 2 days before. Now I had 2 heroes with expert log,earth and air, against 1 hero on opponent's side (Clavius). Gunnar and Brissa helped me catch the enemy scout heroes that tried to sneak around and grab my undefended towns. In the end I controlled all the map and was free to gather everything. I made 2 big mistakes towards the end, one was that I didnt think my castle village was reachable in the corner, but it turns out there was a subterranean gate which made it reachable in 1 day, so Clavius attacked me there. The other mistake I made was in final battle when I blocked power liches, and this gave an opportunity to take retal off my big stack of skeletons, but for some reason he didn't do that. Then I was facing 124 earth elementals, but I had black orb and could blind them after killing the remaining troops.
Спасибо за игру!
Dave_HUN вне форума