^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] King of the Hill 2

GomungulsПотратили все ресты и раздача на удачу.Мне сдало хорошо по респу но мало денег+ 2000 которые просто так попали оппу почувствовались со старта. на 121 схватил консу 2ку, на 123 схватил консу макси с потерей 6 костей и 9 копейщиков))...на 125 сломал утопку мини, дали фигню...был свиток портала к началу 3й быстренько отстроил некрополь...ну а далее набивание всего и везде...потом под конец 3й пошел в атаку и нарвался прямо на лошка со всей армией,а рядом был и таз...напал на таза с оковами и гг...набил 1600+ гр костей 16 ангелов 37 уток и прочей армии.
Спасибо за игру!
Start was perfect,gorgon dwelling by town,took it with ciele,and captured flux ai,scouted 3 cons,and another gorgon dwelling.I took the cons early week 2,and headed for tope 126,but it was garbage.Then tope 131,got wings,but tazar was very slow without logistics,no stables / boots either,I had gloves from day 4 but that didnt help much.I had 2 more topes,but both were 3-4 days walk from the closest town,and I had swamp treasure next to my start area,I went there because it was close and hoped I get something good.Meanwhile I built up flux MG to lvl4,then lost it like an idiot and couldnt rebuild it,but had scarce resources anyway.Swamp treasure gave nothing to boost my speed (+4all and +3all on ground,no topes).If I have gone for the topes instead,I would get air tome ,but with limited movement and the tope with air book was in the middle of nowhere,I dont know how I could have played it better.Opp played his side perfectly,so well deserved win,as always.
Spasibo za igru.
Dave_HUN вне форума