Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.08.2017, 14:58
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

NargottСловом "синергия" можно оправдать любые цифры, поэтому я обычно смотрю все же на цифры в первую очередь.

This is where we part ways. The mod is based on the human factor first and the numbers later.

In theory all the numbers that you present are correct but in practice it is just not possible to do.
It is very hard to just "keep that skill away" and pick in in level 20 or later. It just does not work that easily. We already discussed the level up offering mechanic.

We refer to numbers as far as they actually matter. Denomination in the MMH55 stats has allowed us to narrow some of the problems by an "eye" than by the math.

Math is just theory logic and do not get me wrong I use it a lot. I am fan of big data and machine learning operations but big data fails in the long run without the thick data. The human factor is the highest priority when it comes to service and this is what we try to achieve.

What I mean by the human factor is the following:
- Lets assume +1/+1 is weak and we make it +2/+2 and you go and pick it.

+2/+2 offers 3.33% damage and resistance boost which is insignificant the first 10-20 levels due to low army size. Basically if the player makes wrong manoeuvre the bonus (or the absence) of +1/+1 will not help or penalize the player. This is why I consider investing time in rethinking any of those options a waste of time which can be invested for example in developing new stuff for the game.
dredknight вне форума