Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.06.2015, 13:20
^
Huanito

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
21.06.2015 Huanito (Красный, Сопряжение, Random, Брисса, Гурниссон) lose Dave_HUN (Синий, Подземелье, Шакти, Шакти) Jebus Cross 135
Had very long road to the desert exit and ever since I realized that I knew its trouble.So,I decided to clean 2 minimal topes close to my starting town hoping to get wings or dd to speed up my break.Both topes were minimal and didnt get too much on stats and also no dd or wings.On 131 broke into desert vs 100+ enchanters,opponent already was in desert 4-5 days ahead of me.In next few turns beat 30+archdevils for 2 pandoras (3 gold dragons+10 war unicorns),bone dragons for+4 all shield,16 archdevils for 10 war unicorns pandora.Had I not got all these army from pandoras it would be "gg" much earlier.I had red orb and +3speed that gave me some hope to win final battle.Maybe I could win final battle if my war unicorns were not blocked in siege by air elementals on gate but still,opponent had dd and fly,would be hard to catch his tempo after that and I was without any control spells.Thx for game.
Huanito вне форума