Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 9 - The Battle of Favorites! - 9
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.12.2016, 23:45
^
wowa

📖
Отправить сообщение для  wowa с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  wowa с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 9 - The Battle of Favorites! - 9

06.12.2016 wowa (Красный, Замок, Валеска, Видомина) def Lth (Синий, Башня, Сольмир, Сольмир) 6lm10a 131
тыщу за цвет отдал
на 1-й грифы в форте, но видомина некрит поначалу как бешеная + анимейт из шрайна, посему берутся сперва мелкие консы, а затем и крупные с уликами)) на 124 падают гр.некрокони, подгоняя весь 5-й в коробке, и рядомстоящая утопа из призрачной становится вполне реальной -- титана латы и щит + зелёная шляпа на магию, ещё сапоги купил
на 131 поскакал к оппу, там нас и приняли с прорвой маны и 8-ю ангелами, но импла рассказала!
===
It was only griffins in fort at the end of the week))
but got animate dead spell on my resp and rised a throng of skeletons by vidomina
they helped me much in taking conses and hives
so managed to obtain all 5th level spells from the pandora box behind 19 death knights on the necro terrain at 124!
then took tope-3 on 125 -- the dragons took 7 manticores from dwelling and portals, then damaged skeketons and died under implosion))
at the end i raised skells, it was plenty of mana after votrex
got the Titan’s Shield, the Dragontooth Hat and the Titan’s Cuirass, bought the Boots of Speed in the market
then thought my opp was building GM, so wanted to capture the town with it))
also i wanted to take the necro town
valeska had the advanced view air, and vidomina jumped to the proper direction
on 131 vidomina was attacked by solmir with about 200 mana, 8 angels and other standard tower army
after the chain lightning i casted masslow, and in the 2nd round all blue angels died due to implosion
gg, thx for the game

(с) Roger Zelazny
"...the personal strengths and weaknesses of a leader are no true indication of the merits of his cause"

(с) Roger Zelazny
wowa вне форума