Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Лето - Осень 2017". OnLine-игры
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23.09.2017, 23:58
^
Huanito

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Лето - Осень 2017". OnLine-игры

ZawulonHad 1 restart, but had wolves built and enough gold and nice heroes (Monere, Gundula), so didn't take restart despite 1-way portal (active). On the end of 1st week understood that I was wrong, I should take restart. Deserted respawns, bad roads. On 124 lost 2 begemoths and castle's meat for pandora guarded by 50-99 upgraded flies (there were near 99). But in this pandora was 10 000 experience, so nice for Gundula, she became my main. Went to purple's conflux, killed him on 131. In his conservatory was only 1 angel. Sad for me. On 134-5 there was contact between us, opp attacked my scout Sylvia with 2 megemoths by Tazar with low lvl. I used this moment and attacked him. Killed all his wywerns and 2 of 4 angels. Then opp went to my micro-treasure, took 2 2 conservatories there and some hives. By this time I took all his castles and villages. Then I had 3-4 days to develop something, I built after 6 or 7 rebuild TP at last. And went with double-maned Gundula to treasure, where I spotted book of air. I had 3, not 4 days, but for this time I managed to take book of air, pandora with 25 upgr demons and utopia. He went to his village and started regening there mana. I used this moment, bought every meat I was able to buy and attacked him. I had 200+ mana, all air and resurrection. So no chances for him.

Thanks for the hardcore but interesting game!
Spasibo za igru
Huanito вне форума