Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.10.2016, 01:01
^
Ihromant

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
24.10.2016 Ihromant (Красный, Цитадель, Гретхен, Стракер) def Alin (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) 6lm10a 224
In the beginning I managed to buy 3 necromancers: Straker, Nagash, Thant. Map was bery poor for utopias and for high-level guilds (3 barbarians including me). Started necromancy. Had near 500 skeletons on week 3, also wywerns and angels. But then I found that opponent has stronger army. On the end of 3rd week there was first contact where I found that opponent has fly or wings, but no TP or DD. Again, I found no utopias still. Luckily opponent went with Septienna to the portal, where I found my first utopia. Then I found second. That were the only utopias I managed to find. But in the second utopia there was book of air. I had almost no time (because necromancy by 3 heroes is very time-consuming). But on 211 I managed to take opponents castle with angels. Then hardly I rebuilded inferno's magic guild to obtain TP. After finding it, I metodically took opponent's castles 1 by 1 (luckily, I had 2 gloves and 2 boots). On 221 opponent had no castles. On 224 he showed himself and I attacked him. He had 78 vs 56 wywerns and 11 vs 12 angels, but Ancient begemoths from 3 castles with 1 dwelling killed his wywern stack. After that there was strange disconnect, but it was clear that he will not be able to kill 16 begemoths and 56 wywerns with rest of his army.

Thanks for the game!

Мой любимьій размер - тройка. Будь то конса, утопа или сиськи

Ihromant вне форума