^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "ПУТЬ К ОЛИМПУ"

Redwhait HPВ этой игре все было хорошо, кроме контроля, строить было негде.
Повезло, что со второй утопки откопал шапку 5 лвл, так бы было все очень плохо. Долгое время шли тактические бои по захвату территории, т.к у меня не бьло тп, а там фулл контроль был. В итоге я накрыл перед замком всю мошну на лошке.
TFP!
2-1
I played the first 2 weeks very well, and map turned out to be okay despite having 3 heroes 111 with +gold, and almost no army (tyraxor 1 stack). I found some money in my area and with trade post could build bears and take 120 zombies that guarded roc dwelling. Week 2 I entered a good treasure, didnt have a lot of meat though so had to wait for 131 to take tope. I made a mistake and ruined my chain and Tyraxor had to wait a full day, then took size 3 tope on 132 that gave nothing useful.On 133 I took another tope with 3 relics, and got titan's gladius and +3all. I was building up inf guild and took 4-5 cyclop stockpiles with scout heroes, and took flux ai's town.I went back into this treasure because there was one more tope far away. On 136 it gave me KZ, and 3rd build in inf gave DD. Then opponent showed up with huge army and took my flux just before I could develop labetha+luna+adela with full control. This was turning point in game because I didnt have expert air for a couple more days and couldnt effectively control the map, and didnt have safe town to hide in. I made 2 mistakes this game and it cost me everything.
TFP!
Dave_HUN вне форума