^
MikeM

📖
Отправить сообщение для  MikeM с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  MikeM с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркала-2

Dave_HUNOn the first week I was a bit faster, I got expert earth pretty quickly but no slow in 3 guilds. Then Geon arrived in tavern to save me, only to find out after game that there was a slow shrine next to cons
Anyway my main didnt get logistics all game which gradually made me slower on week 2, and I completely forgot that there is a control spell guarded by lots physic elementals on grass. It was TP and opp picked it up 125 while I got it only 132. I had Gretchin with expert logistics and earth as side hero, and Jeddite with earth magic. They helped me come back to the game , the biggest farming day was 134 when I cleared 2 maxi pickets on both sides of cove AI, resulting in 48 extra cyclopes. After this I felt I can win over the towns, but it was hard because blue had more money and 3 heroes with logistics. We both built angels in castle but I was faster because on 137 I took opponent's castle and built griffs, disabling opponent from building AAs. I built AAs in my castle 141 and attacked opponent with 14 AAs, 47 monarchs, 2 scorpicores and 74 cyclopes vs 10 angels, 72 monarchs and 16 cyclopes.
Thanks for the games!

Question: is red rush allowed?
With TP I quickly got advantage on stats and army. I rushed on the attack on 127 and tried to capture village in the centre - with it I could to take on this turn opponent`s main. But hero 10lvl in prison near village had only 10mp insteed of nedeed for fly 20mp (stupid Thorgrim), so I failed to capture. Next try was on 131 but I made a mistake when have calculated move points and failed to capture again!
In the end game opponent was much luckier and skilled.
0-2.
Thanks for a games.

ICQ 675102035

MikeM вне форума