Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.09.2016, 12:29
^
Venton

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
16.09.2016 Venton (Красный, Крепость, Алкин, Алкин) def dan_choi (Синий, Некрополь, Галтран, Галтран) Jebus Cross 143
After so many bad games at last a really good map for me. The road to the exit (located next to one of my villages) was blocked by Sharpshooters so I saw my GO on 121 just before breaking into the desert.

I gathered 34 Wyverns before breaking and managed to upgrade them. I lost a few of them in a fight vs. a horde of Enchanters who were guarding the +6 all helm next to my GO but after that fight no more losses. The desert was rich (many topes) but roads were very long. I reached the central town on 124 and refilled mana. On 125 I got a Pandora with all Air Magic and I cast DD. By accident I landed in my opp's zone so I had to kill his GO, which he obviously noticed and decided not to go into the desert before taking topes in his zone first.

After 3 or 4 topes I finally got the Earth Book so I could easily upgrade the Wyverns from the desert and take 3 more hives from my zone. In week 4 I found the last part of Angelic Alliance. With 99 Monarchs + other units, Elixir of Life, Angelic Alliance, Red Orb and Shackles I was more than ready to destroy my opponent. On 143 I attacked Galthran in his zone and killed almost all of his army round 1.

Thanks for the game!

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

Venton вне форума