Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.09.2019, 19:58
^
Antiplayer
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Antiplayer с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Antiplayer с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11

Dave_HUNNice start, boots, scouted 2 cons off road, 2 topes, necro hero. I followed the road in underground hoping it won't take me to corner treasure, but it did, and I got blocked before I could reach the town. So first week was pretty much wasted in terms of skeleton farming, luckily I scouted a dwarven treasury and imp cache, but both were minimal. After killing some other units, I had about 160 skeletons, and decided this is enough for the 2 cons. The preparations were in vain, because they were 50 and 100 griffs. On 124 I got my second town, a village from AI. He was really nice and built lvl2 guild for me. I scouted the way with Dessa, stables, boots, but didn't find anything valuable. Rampart guild gave fly on first try, so I used this to capture central castle, and more towns from that zone. TP arrived on 4th try, afterwards I started taking the many topes on map.
132 - mini tope, boots of polarity
133 - mini tope, sandals
134 - tope size 2, red orb, black orb
135 - mini tope, boots of levitation
So that's almost zero stats from 4 topes, but red orb was nice, and I got DD on first rebuild. I would have assembled AOTD on next turn, but opponent attacked me in castle. With no spells, it was not possible for him to win, despite my low stats.
Thanks for playing!
Thanks for playing!
Antiplayer вне форума