Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.12.2016, 23:54
^
aka.Ward3n
📖
Отправить сообщение для  aka.Ward3n с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  aka.Ward3n с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

AlinI play because i have 3 heroes from start * start to go with Mephala as 1st hero* . Was hard on week 1 because no crystal and no gold. Luck to found the crystal mines on day 6 and also some gold on underground to have citadel with unicorns. After i saw 3 hives * attack 2 of them* and wanted to go on other zone to discover other hives and mb some cons (have tatics, log , earth - but not expert) . My oppoent concede the game after attack horder of mobs and left with almost any army left. Thanks for the game!
always had 2 native heroes but with small stacks. Had hive lizards and cow dwells, taking both of them on week1. At 121 i take minihive and at 122 with drakon i comming too castle computer losing 1 wyv then. At 124 i coming in super t-area with Tazar and take 1 maksi hive with gorgerous losses (13 magic ellemental was them guards) Then Drakon come to kill 50-99 demons for box and scroll and OH MIRACLE. 99 demons with 25 horned then. Losing almost all my army except 12 wyvs and 1 cow i take a box for 10000 exp and drakon skills was fucking exciting, exp log exp earth. attacking computer hero - 2 wyvs. On next turn teal taking his castle and i cant build angels and cant buy book on 40 moves distance to flux computer. So i decide to concede.
Thanks for game

Комплимент который сделал мой день:

Катя ЭПИК барышня) вы бы видели как пялились на её сиськи молодёж) я та с девушкой был) но всё равно пялился ) потому что хорошие) (с) Browser

Слабая раздача, которую заиграл исключительно из-за колпака на 111. (с) Сатир

Когда рестартов не осталось, обязательно ждите Гурниссона без балисты

Комплимент который сделал мой день:

Катя ЭПИК барышня) вы бы видели как пялились на её сиськи молодёж) я та с девушкой был) но всё равно пялился ) потому что хорошие) (с) Browser

Слабая раздача, которую заиграл исключительно из-за колпака на 111. (с) Сатир

aka.Ward3n вне форума