Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.05.2015, 14:30
^
Gee

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

unq_flipmoWe played random and I ended up necro against ramp, I guess not the best match-up for my playing knowledge but for the sake of day one's: Clavius, Aislinn (and two other necro fuckers not worth mentioning), Luna, Gloves and +5necromancy, 2 skeletons externals and a (kind of) reach zone decided to give it a go. Started farming, went to the green but I was blocked by lots (many not 20-30) dendroid soldiers guarding an obelisk + 3luck/morale. So I couldn't reach (get out of under) on the road and the other exit was on rough, decided to (once again) work it around the starting zone. So by day 7 I could see (not touch yet) 2 cons (one with 2, 3 or 4 angels) the other didn't know, one hive, +10 necromancy but I wasn't near it so it had to wait. 2 naga banks and 2 treasuries all in a small area so I was set for good regarding money. 4 skeletons externals were also greatly appreciated. Didn't had time to build castle, only citadel + bk. And I mean literally didn't had time (it ended without building smth ) one of my problems I'm trying to work on. Well, the money wasn't great either so who knows, better this way. The real problem was finding the 10 sulful for the liches. The second week took two cons, (1+2), 8 wivs, the two treasuries and banks and I was heading for the big cons which was (thanks God) a maximum one. Gunnar and Grindan joined the dark side, they liked cookies. Just +200 skelies for now. Took the max cons and had 7 angels now doing my dirty and evil work, took a big pandora but didn't had the time/xp to reach advanced/expert wisdom so it was "empty" . You can't start with necromancy+offense and say no to armorer, log, earth, yes I accepted wisdom but again didn't had the time to level it a little more. Oh well. On the other part Crag looked a little menacing with his skills, we ended the game with me taking 0 utopias and him two, tried to find one but couldn't. Anyway I was farming so even if I didn't looked to have the upper hand there was still hope. I farmed a little wivs too so in the end battle Clavius (16 9 10 15) had 8 angels, 16 dreads, 34 wivs, 4 firebirds, some 16-20 liches and a healthy stack of 1400 Skeleton Warriors. Those fuckers were mean and... many. Crag (21 17 11 11) had 7 angels, 16 war unis, 20 wivs, 30 dendrs and some other muppetry including 2 enchanters. We decided it would had been a whole other story if the 2 enchanters (wich died instantly ofc) had been replaced by the 52 grand elfs. Clavius prevailed (or the upg skeletons to be more precise). Thanks for the game
Confirm everything. Anyone who want lessons about how to loose when you can win, contact me and I will learn you I am the best on this. Thanks for the game.
Gee вне форума