Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного 4
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.12.2015, 02:07
^
Jelen117
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного 4

BlitzБыла масс магия, контроль и много маны, несмотря на кучу костей и уток у оппонента, фб была за мной. Спасибо за игру.

122 I was ready for maxi con. Whole 2nd week I spent on taking 2 cons and 3 hives and went into treasure. All objects mini, treasure was empty. Went into treasure with no road because I thought I was too weak to come into center having 2 angels, 12 wyvs, 300 skeletons. It was a huge mistake, you cannot give up the center totally. Nothing in no road treasure so I went with Xsi and left him with 1 angel, opp killed Xsi as he saw me there. Still I continued to play with no main. 143 I was in stronghold zone having 600 skeletons, 3 angels, 11 wyvs and we saved for a long time. 213 I had 1,1k skeletons, 9 angels, 60 wyvs and Bron had exp off and exp def but only 1 shit mini utopia (+4 knowledge and power). In guild was sacrifice, arma and water walk. Biggest mistake was to leave center to opp and not take utopia in center instantly when I was ready (I was afraid of opponent so decided to leave it for next turn and he came and took maxi utopia that gave air book and wings). Bad game from me but my first zones sucked extremely. Still could have won I feel so I cannot be glad.
Jelen117 вне форума