^
=Lizard=

📖
***GENERAL***#2800
Выставка наград
***GENERAL***#2800
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] ОФБ-9

ProtosArchonAll restarts used and ended with good resp. 3 hydra dwells, 5 hives, small utopia and small cons. One road was free, other blocked with 30 vampire lords. I decided not to attack them since majority of good things was accessable and behind block were only 2 hives. Tazar leveled up great, log, earth, offense and path were first skills he got.

On day 5 took first hydra dwell with Tazar and next day minimal hive. On day 7 i could take only one of remaining 2 hydra dwells and chosed one guarded by horde of wraits. I attacked them with lvl1 scout and there were 93. I killed them with small loses of 2 wyverns and all gnols, but those army would miss in taking hydra dwell. I killed hydras in autocombat with losing all except lizards so i decided to repeat combat. That did not go well since hydras got morale in critical time and killed my scout. That changed my plan to take utopia and break 123, but still good situation with 6 hydras wk2, 4 more hives and Tazar with great skills.

I wanted to break 124 but i saw oponent already in desert behind my break pack AA's so i go for utopia instead to get money for surrender if needed. Oponent did not attack AA's and goes back. I broke 125 on another road guarded by scorpicores and took tower town in middle. Observation tower reveals that oponent is away and i have nice chunk of desert left fot me.

On 127 i found blue hat, earth tome and box with all spells. Found prisoner lvl20 with exp log, scholar and 200+ spell points and bought Gunnar. Next week i was able to explore map quickly with 3 exp log heroes who had full control. Tazar got great stats like 37 43 28 26. Wk4 start i upg angels in castle town and go to find oponent with massive army with 140 upg wyverns as powerstack. I found him 145 and attacked. His stats and army were smaller and i won easy. Thx for game.

Broke 121 with full 2600MP with mass-slow through 80+ monarchs and 80+ scorpicores. Army before GO: 3 dragons, 17 wiws, 180 trogls. After: 1 dragon, 15 wiws, 130 trogls. 3 days in desert gave me 2 angels, +2 speed, 6 wiws and terrible tope-3 (red orb, sandalies, crown +4/+4). Than i've met AA's which diveded zone on 2 parts. My army left: 1 angel and 17 wiws. Gone back home, took 2 utopias, got book of earth, stats and army still low. After full clearing starting zone, my half of desert and full neighbour zone had army and stats much lower than opponent. There were no moment in game, when i had a chance to win. A little chance could give berserk, but 2 gm's (including tower with library) didnt give it. TFG!
=Lizard= вне форума