Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.12.2015, 16:34
^
Dark

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dark с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dark с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8

Dave_HUNAfter a couple restarts I still had 112 left but it seemed like a very nice start with 3 rampart heroes and green ai was also rampart.Opponent had castle ai too,but it didnt bother me since I had stables and trade post with great army.Had to go off road to kill ai but was no problem at all,scouted elf dwelling in 2ndary area,broke to middle at 115-116.After full trade I beat hive guards 121 but first hive was horde so skipped to the other hive and took it that first.Got 14 wyvs from them,then I went forward to opp's side (only knew it was opp's side when I was already there),went to his ai,took size 2 con,developed kyrre a bit,took ai's money that was lying around and chained army back to first treasure at 126.In treasure I found minimum con and a hive,+2hp,took these and retreated for stables 131,brought meat from both ramparts and took minimum tope 131,got no skill but earth tome which is always nice.Opp showed up at 132 and took my middle town,but I took it back and beat his secondary army (8 champions 1 angel 1 red).133 I took my second tope,I got teapot and SoJ,so things looked very good.I decided to rush opponent's castle,meanwhile trying to expand with scout heroes (thant with 55% necromancy and others).We saved at 137 but later opp decided to give up.
Spasibo za igru!
спасибо за игру

лето 2012.

лето 2012.

Dark вне форума