Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.07.2015, 17:43
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

Jelen117Found 3 hives day 1 so decided to play. For second skill got luck on Tazar, so I was a bit afraid. Took 1st hive 114 guarded by lots of harpy hags with hydra and 2 wyverns. It was mini, Tazar went for other 2 hives, army up to kill a block and take 3rd town. Firstly beat horde of dwarves (95+) and pandora behind them gave 35 serpent flies. Had to beat another block (lots of gold golems) guarding another pandora. Luckily only 30 so I did these 2 battles with little loses. From pandora behind golems got 30 upgraded flies. Saw a con (throng). 115 - army back to Tazar, he took these 2 hives and after all 22 wyvs. 116 - Tazar back to town, bought a book, he learnt shield, I had Sandro hanging around and Iona was in town. Army up the road to take a throng con, only 2 angels. Finally saw a guard - horde of arch liches. 117, took shackles with scout, army back to Tazar, he got +5 attack sword and broke 117 with 22 upgraded wyvs, hydra, some flies and 2 angels. Lost 3 wyvs there. 121 I took with scout +4 knowledge in my starting zone (huge battle vs 90 up dwarves with 1 hydra, 3 monarchs, some gnolls and some lizards, I lost only gnolls and few lizards) as Tazar had only 1 knowledge and 7 mana left on him. Hoped to get to town this turn and refill my mana. Tazar wasn't fast enough and 121 got nothing from desert. Unluckily opp came, shackles were off. He attacked with 25 wyvs and 70 trogs (mass haste on Shakti). I didn't have slow because of terrible mistake that Iona didn't teach Tazar slow. Cast mass shield and luckily it was enough. My starting zone wasn't perfect, actually no 4 lvl + dwells, one con with 2 angels, 3 hives. But played it very well, so I'm glad from both the result and my performance.
PS: I hoped that opp won't break 121, rather 122 and army on scout so that I kill Shakti with shackles on.
All restarts were used,my start was pretty poor,managed to have 5 heroes day1 without upgrading trogs.I took dragon dwelling day2,then maxi dwarf treasure day3,pack war unicorns day 4 (guarding mino dwell,resource+library),but scouted forward as I saw only 1 hive yet.Found another hive,and 2 more scattered throughout the map.I leveled up shakti to lvl9,used tree to get lvl10 and visited library,doubled mana and went for exit,while i took hives with scout heroes.One hive was maxi and lost 2 dragons there.Break was 121 vs crystal dragons,they killed my new 2 dragons i bought and most of my fodder. I was left with 25 wyverns and 65 trogs,saw tazar already in.Not much movement on shakti so i attacked hoping he has no mana.I had 80 magic arrow(could be better if i picked +50%air on my way out),but it wasnt enough because opp got too many morales/lucks.GG WP
Dave_HUN вне форума