^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркала-2

=Lizard=Sold red for 2K. Took my rest, opp didn't, so I was glad, because Crag came and 2lvl got tactics. 114 mini-cons, so great tempo. First week I'd found book of earth, which I've got 123. Opponent didn't find it at all, so my tempo was much better. Also map was rich of snow/swamp/rocks so Crag with pathfinding and scouting was magnificent. In late I had no air control, and Dave had, so he started to run from me, as possible taking my towns. In 1 moment I left in conflux Bron with scroll of Armageddon, 13sp and 130 mana. After battle, Dave's army was: 2 archdevils and 16 wiws. Crag had better stats and 9 angels, 12 giants, 70 wiws, 8 cyclope-kings. Watering place and outdoor tavern helped me to catch opponent in 1 one of the villages. All the map was opened, and all computers defeated. Thanx for interesting game!
It was typical story on mirror, we went in different directions, and I went into a swamp treasure that had a tope, but it gave 0 skill and no control even though it was lots tope. On 125 orange ai took my flux town and my chain for next tope was broken. Krellion didnt get log, tactics or armorer, and AI outplayed me in second tope and I lost a bunch of army there. I picked up tp scroll week 3, and got DD in guild, but my main didnt have wisdom so I developed Jeddite. Then I sacrificed a bunch of artifacts on altar, including some good relics so I can get 30k+ experience for expert wisdom on Krellion. Now with 2 heroes and fulll control I was trying to win over the towns, but it was no easy task because the map was littered with external taverns, and opponent could just take the nearby towns back with lvl1 scouts. There was one moment where I had like 5 towns left,none of them was safe and Crag didnt reach me by 1 step. Couple days later I developed Adelaide and had 3 heroes with FC, was finally winning over in towns but I made the final mistake of not killing hero on watering hole.
I could have won (month 3 probably), or force a draw, but maybe it was better this way, I didnt feel like playing this for another 12 hours.
Thanks for the game.
Dave_HUN вне форума