Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.12.2015, 21:40
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8

13.12.2015 Dave_HUN (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) def Егор Коробейников (Красный, Некрополь, Клавиус, Клавиус) Mini-Nostalgia 215
In first game I used 113 because I lost too much army and ai looked strong.Final game looked fine at start,elf dwelling and ai killing went very smoothly,no losses almost.Early week 2 I broke to treasure because my first 4 zones were very empty(only 1 hive).I unfortunately ran into strong block on road (lots champions),with 40 elves 5 unicorns 9 wyverns and some meat I beat them,but suffered losses because unicorn blinded wrong stack and 6 champions hit my elves.Cleared the treasure,only few hives and +2all.Entered next treasure at 131,with pit lords and started demon farming with +1hp,later found +2hp as well.Found 2 topes here,second one was full and I got lvl5 hat from there.Cleared the 3rd treasure too but only 1 hive.After I took everything in reach,I decided to rush hoping opp doesnt have full control.After taking a few of his towns I saw he has 2 decent heroes and full control,so I was in serious trouble.There were only a few unexplored areas of the map,I went into dark hoping to find something,and got all earth from one box.With TP now things looked better,but still was behind because of only 1 good hero( cant transfer TP to other heroes).I took full use of my time creating demons from everything,while trying to delay opponent's rushes.I managed to avoid him for some time and when I started to fall behind in towns,I decided to upgrade demons and stay in inf town.For some reason opp decided to attack me in town.
Kyrre 34 46 | 83 monarchs 7 angels 271 horned demons 17 zealots 4+4 pegasi | +1speed,expert archery,armorer,golden bow
vs
Clavius 31 30 | 70 ducks 16 AAs 1900 skeletons 15 crusaders 9 marksmen 8 griffs | offense,armor,tactics,+3speed
Thanks to 17 zealots and good archery,I was able to be defensive and slowly wear AAs and wyverns down,even though they got morales in crucial stages.After that skeletons moved in moat where I hit them twice with demons(~550 skeletons dead per hit),and that was it.Very hard game,it's a miracle I won it.
Spasibo za igru!
Dave_HUN вне форума