Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.08.2017, 12:49
^
RitoSux

📖
Отправить сообщение для  RitoSux с помощью ICQ Kokonut#9988
Отправить сообщение для  RitoSux с помощью ICQ Kokonut#9988
Re: Игры HoMM3 for fun

Tyranuxus16.08.2017 Tyranuxus(blue, Castle, Tyris, Christian) win RitoSux(red, Castle, Beatrice, Eovacius) h3dm1 125

Game on mirror template. Heroes were choosen after banning(same rules as for mirror-tournament), I think it's fair. Map was fun, 2 Archer Dwellings Close to Town as well as Stables. I moved to Stronghold area firsly, found Behe Dwell, but protection was 50+ of Hell Hounds, didn't fight in week 1. Many Heroes got Earth Magic, as there were 2 Learning Stones next to starting town. That's why Christian main Hero, but there were few others, also strong ones. Very good, rich map, but that means opp has also a good one. That's why I wanted to open space and that let me attack his Main Hero. He was moving to my Inferno zone with army I could handle. So I did pmtp, chained army and fighted. A nice, fast game.

Добавлено через 34 секунды
22.08.2017 Tyranuxus(red, Rampart, Kyrre, Tazar) win RitoSux(blue, Inferno, Cahl, Cahl) Mini-Nostalgia 135

Game on MN. Many days have passed since I played this template. Very fun, some interaction with AI and not complicated in terms of zones. We were trading for Town and Color, finally, I had Rampart + Red for what I paid around 5k Gold. Fortunately, generation gaved me lots of free gold to pick up, minimum Crypt day 1, Stables and Elves Dwell without protection. Btw. we were choosing Ai's Towns, I had Dung+Castle+Necro, Rito Tower+Fortress+Stronghold. We played HotA. After collecting all Grand Elves I moved after Dung AI, builted here Summoning Portal, got extra Elves and moved to Necro area. Btw. I scouted, that dung's rich area is awesome, 4 Hives on the road, tope, that's where I want to go later. Necro AI was easy, after killing him I moved to finish Castle AI. It was around 116 and my Kyrre was around 10/10, lucky with Artifacts, lv ups and 2x Arenas. Tazar also got a lot of exp, he got Earth lv 4 when Kyrre on lv 11 was offered Water 3rd time. ... Typical Kyrre. After clearing AI's my task was to make Unicorns + Citadel and Vamps. I had also artifact +3 Vamps/week. Unfortunately, I didn't had any Gems, so no Unicorns week 1. Next week was farming one side with my Grand Elves army, while the other was farmed with Tazar + VL. 133 I took my first tope - czajnik(+6 all), next tope gaved me Earth Book, at this point I had 5 AA's. Next day was clearing 3 more topes and finally my Hero was ~25/25. No Red Orb or Fly/DD though, but my plan was to attack Rito. He gave up day before that though. One of best games on MN from my side. Was fun playing.

tfp
RitoSux вне форума