Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.05.2015, 13:24
^
Gee

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Re: [ТУРНИР] Дегустация Horn of the Abyss

DeferattoСыграл просто ужасно. Игра очень затянулась. На 116 слил всю армию на орде стрелков, чуть не слил майна. Разбился, выкупился в замке и пошел в противоположном направлении. Вложился по максимум в раскачку героя т.к. других вариантов не видел. Отбил замок компа только на 125 (рамп). с него собрал коней и мясо и побежал бить консу предмакси. Разбил её на 132 (подогнав оставшиеся войска). Дальше дело пошло, однако, до конца партии контроля так и не нашел (отстроил 5 гм-ов). Дороги были очень длинные, по этому брал просто всё что было по пути. Утопия встретилась всего одна на другом конце карты. Чуть позже примерно в тех же краях встретился и оппонент. Напал и на первом раунде оппонент сдался.

Спасибо за игру

I played just awful. Game is happened to become very long. On the 116 I've lost all my army on the horde of marksmens and almost lost main hero. Crashed back to the main town and start to move in other direction. I was trying to make my hero as strong as it's possible, cause I haven't seen other ways to win. On the 125 I took 2-nd town (Ramp). Took the unicorns and other creatures to defeat the conservatory. Took conservatory on the 131. After that i was fine but I couldn't find DD, TP or Fly till the end of the game (have builded 5 mg). Roads were very long, so I took everything that was near them. Found only 1 utopia on the other side of the map and not far from there i found my opponent. I attacked him and in the 1-st round he gave up.

Thanks for the game
Confirm the result. I was more "lucky" just conservatories in my way, only one hive in my starting zone to far to take it. No utopia and no important artefact. I spent 2 month searching for money and artefacts but no chance for me. My opponent was double on stats and starting fight with berserk producing heavy damage. Thanks for the game.
Gee вне форума