Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 31.07.2017, 17:25
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

battleredcatDo you have your own website?

The official mod website is www.moddb.com

The official forum page is at www.heroescommunity.com

Official fan page is on www.facebook.com.

NargottOffence/defence skills are applied on current damage, not basic. That's why +10% damage by offence is much stronger than +3*3.33% by attack stat.

@Nargott thank you for correcting my post and also reminding me something very important.

About a year ago we did a lot of games where the main focus was on the late game look, feel and balance. We found out that at later stages (month 6 to 10) offense and defense secondary skills are extremely useful due to the fact you mentioned. Because of the multiplication the formula [(creature_stat*(1+hero_stat))*Expert_secondary ] bonuses the game avalanches at some point. @Magnomagus was made aware of this by a few other people as well so he was going to introduce a change but he skipped the last (RC9) release because he didn't had the time to calculate and test well enough.

In few words at the current state of the mod Defense stat gives a little edge at the late stages of the game.

@Nargott if you have any propositions regarding this I will be glad to pass them to the others. The more feedback the better .

Cheers!
dredknight вне форума