Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Lionryo's Heroes 3 MF Videos
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 31.10.2011, 15:55
^
Oelm

📖
Re: Lionryo's Heroes 3 MF Videos

Thx a lot for your post. In fact it is not true if i say that we haven't known it yet, but nice videos anyway.

I think, that nobody tell it before. The real best players of Russia-Ukraine play in heroes WT version. It is upgrade of SOD version made by russian enthusiasts(the first try was in 2005), with a new view on balance of castles. It is also replaces bugs of original h3. There is a chance that someone of you will find it interesting. Site www.heroeswt.net. You can find the manual with a full list of changes there.

Another suggestion is HD-MOD - special program which changes the interface(not game play). It adds a buttons for quick excnage of armies, artifacts, also removes the bugs, life viewing of enemy castle. 99% of russian players use it with heroes 3. One problem is that i'm not sure if it is compatible
with chinese fonts. You can download it here https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/eng/description. Thank you for attention).
Oelm вне форума