^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Войны Магов 2

28.04.2016 Dave_HUN (Красный, Башня, Сольмир, Видомина) def Lucky George (Синий, Подземелье, Димер, Димер) 8mm6a 215
Start was pretty rich, plus had vido so I played it.Roads trolled me and I didnt reach my necro ai before 122.I found 5 imp dwellings in secondary area and I transformed all of them + gremlins to skeletons,had 350 at 122,and went straight for a con,but was mini.Vidomina got great skills,so she became mamashka.I eliminated 2 more ais and took 3 more cons,but no tope anywhere,so I built guild in tower,and took all my cyclop stockpiles.On second build lvl4 gave TP,on 3rd or 4th build lvl5 gave DD,and I developed more heroes to learn full control.I rushed opp but he paid off,then I took his flux and bought magic for sandro,but lost him like an idiot,so 1 good hero down.Still had thant and solmyr as secondaries,later developed septienna too.I managed to get expert necro for vidomina (3 level-up trees),and with 5% and 10% artifacts I farmed great amount of skeletons.Month 2 I wanted to end the game,but opp kept hiding until I finally found him in a rampart town,I had 3300 skeletons with expert teleport,they 1-shot the 77 wyverns and it was over. 1-0
Спасибо за игру!
Dave_HUN вне форума