Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.08.2017, 13:35
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Nargott,

Just did a quick test Armorer decrease magic damage by 15% combined with forge master you get roughly ~33% . Not sure why it does not cut it at 35% as it should.

Regarding the "Armored spikes" change that you propose, I had the following thought. All perks should be equal in strength all the time (if possible).

"armored spikes" competes with "preparation" and "Stunning strike".

"Preparation" is very strong indeed but only late game when the hero is pumped up. Early game it does not help too much.

"Stunning strike" is ok throughout the whole game with its help the player can totally disable one of the enemy stack but it also powers up a bit later when the units you have are upgraded are a bit faster (because it is combined with "Chain strike").

If "Armored spikes" give +4 at once it will be way too big of a buff for early game. Frankly I do not think it matters much even if it did work the way you are proposing because the skill points in MMH55 benefit the player way less than in ToTe.

I did forward the change to Magnomagus but my opinion is that it is ok as it is.

Cheers.
dredknight вне форума