Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.12.2017, 13:40
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10

09.12.2017 Dave_HUN (Красный, Подземелье, Гуннар, Сандро) def De_Luxe (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Галтран) Spider 136
We both had several necros from the start, but my roads werent very convenient and it took me a couple days to really get skeleton farm going. Sandro got earth magic so I developed him to lvl8 to get mass slow. On 122 I took maxi cons with 190 skeletons, 4/2 Sandro, 80 mana, magic arrows and curses. This, and a 15 hag vs 80 walking deads fight drained my timer, but I managed to save some in the next turns. I took tower and rampart AI's towns, there was one more cons with 3 angels in rampart zone. Then I entered big underground treasure, where I found 15% and 10% necro artifacts, scouted a tope, even picked up animate scroll the day before. I built tower guild since 122 so my options were very good, but all went downhill when tope gave close to nothing useful (dragon armor, sack of gold), and opponent stole my tower right before I was going to learn DD and Fly. In treasure I scouted another tope, I took it with nagash but it also didnt give anything useful (angel wings). I had 2 sanctuarys which helped me survive, and I picked up recanters from inferno treasure. I didnt reach the tower with main, so this meant opponent had 1 more day to get stronger or rebuild my DD into some useless spells and leave. But he didnt so I attacked him in town. My plan was to block the gate and cast 400+ dmg ice bolts, but my catapult broke the wall in 2nd round. This meant I had to cast expert shield and hope he doesn't deal too much damage. He didnt take the opportunity to hit my big stack of skeletons (could remove shield with dragon fly), and I hit his stack of skeletons first. From here it was hard to lose.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума