Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.07.2016, 14:04
^
Venton

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
28.07.2016 Venton (Синий, Замок, Кейтлин, Вистан) lose Georg_ (Красный, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) 6lm10a 143
My starting army was very strong (28 Marksmen 111) and I had Wystan so I decided to keep playing. It turned out to be a mistake.

My starting zone was huge, Ore Mine blocked - took it on 121, Sawmill blocked and far off-road - took it on 125. Despite those problems I managed to build Cavs + Citadel w1. My 3k exit was 3 days away from town (on-road) and the 6k exit I discovered only after nwcwhatisthematrix (super far off-road).

Zone 25 was empty and had 2 off-road connections to empty zones. The only way was to enter a 1-way monolith (especially since I had no Haste/Slow/ in my zone) which took me close to the opponent and the monolith back was so far off-road, it was impossible to go back. My only option was to rush.

I probably should have brought more army (I had 2 Monarchs which I hadn't chained and I could have traded resources for more army, I could have bought some units from a Rampart I took from the opp) but I wasn't expecting to catch opp's main so close (no View Air/Earth).

The Final Battle (siege) was very exciting and very close. In the end it was 1 Angel vs. 1 Angel and opp won. I made a few mistakes and RNG didn't help me bc I didn't get any Luck or Morale bonus.

This game was very frustrating also bc of the timer - after w1 I had 50 min + and opp had 00:00. He had Luna from w1 (probably she took so much time) so even winning with Crag Hack wouldn't mean instant victory. I had only 1 con (5x20) and I built Portal of Glory - without it I had nothing. Opp took 4/5 cons (8 Angels vs. my 6 - I had only 1 con) and 2 hives (14 Wyvs vs. my 12). The reason Final Battle was even so close was that I had a lot more mana. 1 or 2 mana more and I would've won ;-).

Overall, grats to the opponent, very well played, especially in the FB.
Thanks for the game!

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

Venton вне форума