^
Драккошка

📖
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
Re: Actaea

Ревень готовится опять сменить ориентацию вектор развития Венторума.
А у меня ещё ишью про котопсов висит.
Angry farmers have taken to the streets demanding the government to act after reported sightings of strange cat-like dogs eating all the crops in fields.
"This unholy union should never have taken place to begin with," comments Ethel Strange, an angry farmer. "The cat was never meant to mate with a dog!

...блин. Разрешила скейт-парки, упал авторитаризм. Нафиг так играть.

A lowly bureaucrat riffling through some old paperwork has happened across a rather alarming and disturbing fact: the documentation affirming yourself as Kittypink's head of state was filled out improperly and now, at least for the moment, Kittypink has no official leader!
"If we did that, even some crackpot quango would have the same power as the Minister of Defence," argues Brian O'Bannon, who happens to be the Minister of Defence. "That's insane. We need strong leadership to get things accomplished! Have you ever been in a meeting where everyone's opinion is, ugh, 'equal'? They go on for HOURS. HOURS! Believe me, trying to run a government that way will be a massive, fruitless headache. The leader's word is law, and if people don't get that then maybe a little show of strength courtesy of the military wouldn't go amiss."
This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

Определилась. Вроде этот вариант поинтереснее второго.