^
LuckyF
📖
Отправить сообщение для  LuckyF с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  LuckyF с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror

Dave_HUNA better first week, but not enough expanding during the second week, and this resulted in me not getting to one of the zones with a few pickets and a cons. That meant I am lagging behind by ~50 cyclops and 5 angels. I did visit both libraries on the map with Tazar, but this was not nearly enough to compensate. I had 2 options to overcome this, 1 was using armageddon scouts, which seemed very unlikely since +1 speed was there, and I could do this strat 2 times at the maximum. Second option was to take map control, because I had like 5 support heroes and 2 more that can be trained. I did not build up my castle, but my opponent did, and this meant 400 movement difference for every hero. I lost 2 supports due to lacking 13 movement for TP. Opponent had fewer supports but still enough to catch me in most towns, but luckily I avoided this somehow. Towards the end I sniped one of the opponent's supports with the help of external tavern. Soon after the same thing almost happened to me, but opp lacked 160 movement on scout hero to catch my Tazar with Nymus. He saw no opportunity to catch me after that so called gg.
Thanks for playing.
Перед сейвом на 141 тпшнул в неудачное место астрала, очень важного для меня саппорта. При доигровке дейв сразу накрыл его внутри города и потом всю неделю мне не хватало этого одного саппорта, что бы надёжно выиграть в перетягивании городов и убить оппа. Был ещё шанс накрыть оппа, если бы угадал на 146 отнять флакс, там как раз сидел мейн оппонента. Ну а дальше уже для меня не осталось безопасных городов для сохранения саппов, и не хватило шага до внешней таверны, что бы дать финалку.
Thx for game.
discord: LuckyF#3482

discord: LuckyF#3482

LuckyF вне форума