Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2017-18". OnLine-игры
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.03.2018, 23:33
^
_NEO_

📖
Отправить сообщение для  _NEO_ с помощью ICQ _NEO_#0876
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  _NEO_ с помощью ICQ _NEO_#0876
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2017-18". OnLine-игры

kamukag3eСпасибо за игру!
Well, the map was bugged! I had no restarts left, but just to give you a bright picture (if you care) I will say, I had 2 roads to middle and my zone was so small I could go around it with 2 hero moves. The problem with this type of maps is that in such a small area generator cannot put pandoras, utopia, duellings arts and so on...So it gives you a very poor and nothing to do with - land. I asked my opp. if we can restart the game he refused. When we check the map after the game it turns out his land was far too big, he had a road to middle, but also a direct road to other zone! There is no rule about restart in this situation, I know that, but it should be!!! I could not go out of my zone within 3 weeks or so...This is just a gg game right from day 1!
Congratulations Kamukag3e you won a very easy game!
icq#660717594
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ако спечеля, печеля за цял народ - ако загубя, губя само мене си!!! В.И.Кунчев (ЛЕВСКИ)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.twitch.tv/neo_bulgaria
icq#660717594
Ако спечеля, печеля за цял народ - ако загубя, губя само мене си!!! В.И.Кунчев (ЛЕВСКИ)
_NEO_ вне форума