^
KobRa_RR

📖
Отправить сообщение для  KobRa_RR с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  KobRa_RR с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркала-2

Dave_HUNIn the first 2 weeks I was behind, mainly because I didnt build efreet powerstack, instead I decided to scout more zones but didnt gain much from them, and built nix+citadel. I found a hill fort, box with 50 wolves, so I upgraded them and most of my native army. Illor got fire 1x and water 2x offered, on lvl9 he got earth though so it was ok. He didnt get logistics or archery though. On week 2 we went into different directions and I think opponent could have attacked me when I had no money to surrender, but for some reason he decided not to. Then I picked up many of the scrolls that were lying around, I think 6 of them, most of them was garbage, the last one guarded by horde satyrs was DD though, and I had access to this on both sides. It didnt give as big of a boost as I expected, because in the treasures I visited I couldnt get sufficient army to take tope, finally in a rough treasure I found 2 hives and 2 pickets and boots of speed. There were like 7 topes on each side, I started clearing them 2 days after Crag. The last tope gave blue hat so my advantage of having both DD scrolls was lost here, and I had weaker army because of no sultans. I did manage to develop 2 side heroes, Gretchin and Sephinroth who helped me clear the rest of the map easier. This time I decided to not care so much about the towns, and focused on getting more army and upgrading them, even though I had more fast heroes than opponent, there were a couple moments where he could have caught me, but he didnt have view air (neither did I). With timer running out all the time, I made some minor mistakes but managed to get more cyclopes and wyvs, and upgrade them both. I sat in fortress town so Crag won't upgrade his wyverns, even though this put my main hero on the spot. He didnt attack me though, and in a black market off road in desert I found +2 speed cape, with this I had great advantage, and turns out Crag didnt have leadership so his morale was very bad too. Thanks for the game!

Спасибо за игру! Надо было более активно в миттельшпиле играть, тогда мог бы победить. GG!

KobRa_RR вне форума