Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Голосуем за Time limit на разных шаблонах
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.04.2012, 15:13
^
Dogbas

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dogbas с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Dogbas с помощью ICQ
Re: Голосуем за Time limit на разных шаблонах

MarettiIm often annoyed about opponents playing very long turns. Some people seem to play 10-15 min turns from day 1 nomatter what template they play. The average turn time seems to get longer and longer, which is a problem and I would like to see something be done about this.

On the other hand, on some turns I need very long time myself. And its very unsatisfactory to play pretty fast but simply run out of time because its an exstraordinarily complex turn and because of that make heavy mistakes or even lose the game. In some cases playing well simply takes alot of time. Besides knowing from the second the turn starts that you will have time problems is very stressfull and not fun at all.

So maybe a solution could be to keep the short time limits but give each player 2 or 3 turns pr. game where they have the right to load their own autosave in case time runs out.
Практичное предложение от победителя "Любимчиков": время не увеличивать, чтобы "быть в тонусе", но дать возможность в случае чего загрузить свой автосейв и доходить.
Dogbas вне форума