Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23.12.2017, 00:26
^
ЯR

📖
Отправить сообщение для  ЯR с помощью ICQ Yar#3631
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  ЯR с помощью ICQ Yar#3631
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival

Dave_HUNThe start was not easy, not much gold and fortress AI refused to die. Didnt get earth on my heroes, so I took air magic on Pyre, thinking at least mass haste and expert view air is better than no magic at all. I had blue hat in treasure behind horde diamond golems, I didnt take it fast though because my power and knowledge was low. I started demon farming and taking nearby hives, when visiting cove AI I stumbled upon opponent's treasure with air book on ground and 2 nearby hives. After this I picked up TP scroll in my treasure, no earth magic yet to use it. There was +10 knowledge behind 40 cavaliers on grass, but with almost 50 demons and ~24 wyverns it was doable fight. After refilling mana I took blue hat, and cleared this new treasure. It had 1 big cons, +5all, and a tope that gave red boots. I bought earth in flux for Pyre and Gunnar (he was bought on week3 and still lvl3). Since Pyre didnt have offense / armorer, I leveled up Gunnar and the result was glorious. I leveled up Kinkeria for support, now with 3 heroes and full control I cleared the map, while opponent didnt have TP, his only chance was shackles, but by the time of final battle I was much stronger.
Thanks for playing!

TFP!