Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.11.2015, 00:27
^
Yostairs
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Yostairs с помощью ICQ Yostairs#7896
Отправить сообщение для  Yostairs с помощью ICQ Yostairs#7896
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

GeeI hesitated to take restart, 2 hives near my door and one conservatory, but long way to get out, not very rich zone so I finished week one with only 5 heroes. I thought that my opponent has a big advantage so I attacked an utopia(didn't verify the amount of dragons there, it was maximal and I didn't took all my army on me). That was my final in this game. I hope It will come the time when I won't make stupid mistakes. Thanks for the game!
Got pretty decent resp with Gunnar from prison as main, but also got a single road to the exit of 1-way portal. Entered my supertreasure on 123 but it was pure garbage, so i went to another supertreasure through 1-way portal. Took some hives (40 wyvs) and finally broke 1-st tope on 134 (maxi with +5 all, +12 shield, +10 head and fire book). Next day took second tope with wings and +2 all. Planning to get 3rd tope on my resp, but opponent surrenders. Thanks for the game.
Yostairs вне форума