Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.06.2016, 19:05
^
malopom4lu

📖
Отправить сообщение для  malopom4lu с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  malopom4lu с помощью ICQ
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

VentonStrange game. As necro I could try to break 117 but I saw a Dragon dwelling and decided to break w2 with 5 Dragons to get the speed advantage in more battles. I broke on 124 so quite late but the road from my town was quite long.

My opponent broke on 123 but I think he lost a lot of army fighting Ghost Dragons and had to avoid contact. I picked up what I could from the desert and we both started to clear other zones. My Kingdom Army Strength was bigger the entire game but I wanted to find the Red Orb / Recanter's to be sure I don't lose. I found the Red Orb in the last tope, together with Shackles. 211 Tamika attacked Dessa and killed him.

On 137 Dessa attacked Luna, I cast implosion killing 3 of his Archangels and fled. After that opp told me it was against the rules so I apologized and we reloaded. He regrouped his army and managed to kill Luna thanks to lucky morale before she could even cast. Later I learned that what I did the first time was not against the rules so we did not need to reload but luckily for me I won anyway.

Thx for the game!
thx for game
malopom4lu вне форума