Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.08.2015, 14:50
^
unq_flipmo

📖
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
[ТУРНИР] Full random JC

06.08.2015 unq_flipmo (Красный, Random, Цитадель, Random, Гундула, Гундула) def =Lizard= (Синий, Random, Крепость, Random, Гервульф, Гервульф) Jebus Cross 124
Very bad game from me. Both of us out of restarts, I get strong + Gundula. Map doesn't look good at all, only goblin externals for the first few days. Still one big plus was having the GO closer than ever (11 tiles from the castle). One bird ext which I take. Another one at the end of w1. Only one hive far away and I decide not to go (4wiv). Again only 1 cons in the whole zone, 2 angels taken with a secondary. Very few xp on the map and I'm aware of that. 3rd skill she gets earth and days pass and I can't complete it. That's because I take tactics as fourth skill (I'm stronghold, right ?) and also my scouting wasn't top notch so instead of 1. just exit without the friggin exp earth (guards were 67 manticores, easy) I go and take two pandoras after the initial one that gave 50 wolves (great), first one 5k and second (kind of far) 15k. Gold. or 2. scout better and instead of going for useless pandoras find stables, library (which I couldn't take ofc cause I was so low level) and horde basilisks pandora with all the earth spells. 124 opp gg'ed, had a terrible map (+4 days from castle to GO) just to say one thing.

As I said days before the match you're one of my favorite players (and I don't have many). Thanks for the game

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
icq 664689383

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
unq_flipmo вне форума