^
Dawidu91

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dawidu91 с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dawidu91 с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] DUELIST

boovliHard start, little money. Lucky to get Solmir, +4 knowledge and wells at strategic places, which helped with some blocks. Lost 2 monarchs from refugee camp on lizards due to barely visible mercury behind a rock (expected fewer lizards). Built only griffs in fort + elfs with dwelling and dung portal, but had not that bad tempo on the first week.

Second week army consisted of 1 angel from mini cons, some marksmen, grand elfs and swords. Had expert earth magic, but there was no slow literally anywhere on the map. On 125 took all air spells from pandora without wisdom, then teleported to opponent's treasury. On 126 had really hard fights, lost everything except 1 angel and some elfs. But was able to get +5 sp, reserve 4 mana for magic arrow and kill opponent's main hero.

On 127 I surrendered to enemy hero and started a run to the air pandora on opponent's side. Meanwhile Solmir took 3 angels from cons, opponent got Septienne back from tavern. On 133 I was able to get the pandora, on 134 started taking utopies, on 141 got tp from mage guild. By that time the opponent had full control too (dd scroll, angel wings from utopia, tp from mage guild). I took more utopies, got +6 all, +10 sp and +2 hp to finish elixir, neither of which was at opponent's disposal. On 143 noticed possible Siptienne's position with view air and was able to attack her in town. Higher stats decided the fate of this fight, though I made some really stupid mistakes. TFP!

1:0
In 1 Tz 5 topies... TFP!