^
ProtosArchon
📖
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Full random JC

30.07.2015 ProtosArchon (Красный, Random, Замок, Кейтлин, Тазар) def bubuch (Синий, Random, Оплот, Уланд, Гундула) Jebus Cross 124
Good map with 3 cons and 2 angel and cavs dwell, but tough guards. I could not gain much strenght and army during the week, so taking dwells on 117 was real challenge. First dwell was guarded by 36 vampire lords and i lost all army there except 1 angel and 20 pikes. With them and balista i attacked dwell and i barely won, mainly thx to Tazar speciality. Tazar took 2nd angel dwell and then i chained army on the other side to take cav dwells. First one was tough guarded by horde horned demons and i lost 1 angel, but atleast flaged all dwells with angels and cavs build in town. Early wk2 i took all 3 cons and was ready to break on 123 with full movement, 13 angels and 10 champions. After break i found 2 topes and got HH, +12 shield and blue hat. Nex day i upgrade angels and go to find opponent, but he had bad map and was not able to break trough several farie dragons. Thx for game.
ProtosArchon вне форума