^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Войны Магов 2

11.06.2016 Dave_HUN (Красный, Оплот, Корониус, Луна) def herolwy (Синий, Подземелье, Джедитт, Сандро) 6lm10a 215
No restarts were spent,I got luna and alamar. Map was pretty average,I discovered devil dwelling underground guarded by lots dendroids, they turned out to be 48 and they made me spend almost all my time on them 117 with luna and full army.I could cast only 3 or 4 walls and there were 7 stacks, so it wasnt easy battle,but it was doable.I placed my faith in coronius who got earth magic and scouting (I picked scouting on purpose).Scouting was useful skill because I scouted some objects with it,and took them week 2 using mass slow and resurrection.I saw 3 topes, I took the first one at 132 and got earth+air book,was very happy about that. Not so happy about main's development though.He never got any combat skills or logistics / air magic,so I had to develop more heroes.Luna got air magic later,and also developed halon week 4,who got logistics,air and earth magic.I took 3 more topes but they didnt give any skill.Early month 2 I stole most of opponent's towns, except 2 that were behind castle town where opp's main was sitting.He had great stats, 42 power, while I had stats only 10 / 10 / 25 / 20.Only way to win was to starve him out, and maybe use armageddon kamikaze heroes.I hunted down his other heroes,including a perfect Astral,and also attacked Vidomina 215 who had 5 black dragons, but then disconnect came and opponent lost moral and gave up. I probably win in long game, since I had more fast heroes. Connection was horrible, so I understand why he gave up,I hope next game can have fewer disconnects. 1-0
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума