Старый 12.06.2016, 15:08
^
herolwy

📖
Отправить сообщение для  herolwy с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  herolwy с помощью ICQ
Радость
Re: [ТУРНИР] Войны Магов 2

Dave_HUNNo restarts were spent,I got luna and alamar. Map was pretty average,I discovered devil dwelling underground guarded by lots dendroids, they turned out to be 48 and they made me spend almost all my time on them 117 with luna and full army.I could cast only 3 or 4 walls and there were 7 stacks, so it wasnt easy battle,but it was doable.I placed my faith in coronius who got earth magic and scouting (I picked scouting on purpose).Scouting was useful skill because I scouted some objects with it,and took them week 2 using mass slow and resurrection.I saw 3 topes, I took the first one at 132 and got earth+air book,was very happy about that. Not so happy about main's development though.He never got any combat skills or logistics / air magic,so I had to develop more heroes.Luna got air magic later,and also developed halon week 4,who got logistics,air and earth magic.I took 3 more topes but they didnt give any skill.Early month 2 I stole most of opponent's towns, except 2 that were behind castle town where opp's main was sitting.He had great stats, 42 power, while I had stats only 10 / 10 / 25 / 20.Only way to win was to starve him out, and maybe use armageddon kamikaze heroes.I hunted down his other heroes,including a perfect Astral,and also attacked Vidomina 215 who had 5 black dragons, but then disconnect came and opponent lost moral and gave up. I probably win in long game, since I had more fast heroes. Connection was horrible, so I understand why he gave up,I hope next game can have fewer disconnects. 1-0
Thanks for playing!
因为第一天门口有马厩,有3个鬼族的英雄,并且看到红龙巢穴,这让我坚持下来。
但地图却是很堵塞的,几路不通,发展很是困难,而且是在W2恰好通过对手第二城的区域,否则,如让对手拦截 到,我基本是无发展的空间的,就算如何我在前二周发展很困难。
转折点在W3,我在外面的魔法塔学习到聚灵术,并快速下utopia得到翅膀,这让我发展开始 变得顺利。
第四周发展十分迅猛,几个城池建设完美,分别下了几个utopia得到各强力宝物和气、土书,指数一直领先 对手,但对手移动力原高于我,在争夺城池中我暂处于下风。
因为我快速地升级了黑龙,所以失去应有的防范,在211被对手带金龙杀死我一两个完美的英雄,并占领人类城 堡和黑龙村庄,而我主力英雄无气系技能,且我鞋子手套等宝物,移动力不够,活动空间受到限制,只有主力英雄 恃强力指数苦撑,这使我堕进劣势。
而我这段时间比较繁忙,比赛的时候一直有外事骚扰,比赛中网络也很慢,双方断线频繁,在我另一主力Vido mina被对手逮住的时候也断线了,索性放弃比赛。
复盘,若Vidomina不死,我将有大量发展空间,鹿死谁手还未可知。
不过,Dave是一个令人尊敬的对手,在此局比赛中将移动力发挥得淋漓尽致,让我的发展空间严重受限,如此 结果也是合理。
thank for good game
herolwy вне форума