Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Новичок - 2016. Лето"
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 31.08.2016, 02:23
^
Wyndoc

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Wyndoc с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Wyndoc с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Новичок - 2016. Лето"

VentonNo restarts taken.

I liked my zone very much - Stables right outside my town and a large area with many crypts (5 or 6), all of which were with 5 Vamps. 2x Water dwelling (taken), 2x Earth dwellin (not taken), 1x Air dwelling (taken), Fire dwelling (taken). Too many units to buy out bc not enough money ;-).

Pasis got Armorer early so I decided to make him my main. Logistics came later too, which made it even better. I had to spend 7k gold to get Earth on him though... it was worth it though.

Much better stats than opp's Nagash, 80 Airs went into the FB, as well as 3 Angels and 1 Bird (opp blocked my chain, otherwise, would have had 6). After 3 turns opponent gave up bc he had no fighting skills on main, his army was weaker and despite having double my mana, he had no offensive spells available.

Thanks for the game!
No chances in this game I think: bad roads, gorgon and vasilisk dwellings weren't enough against opponent's dwellings, one native town against two native towns of FLUX!, fewer number of crypts, gnome treasury and naga banks...
Thanks for the game!