Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.05.2017, 16:02
^
herolwy

📖
Отправить сообщение для  herolwy с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  herolwy с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

flate2500 gold for the town and about 700 gold for the colour. Or smth like that. Wasted all my restarts, herolwy used only one, so we played the 4th generation. Had small but nice starting zone with 1 Hive guarded by 50-99 Earth Elementals, 1 Gnoll and 1 Wyvern Dwellings. Also had Boots of Speed on my respawn. Tazar got Logistics early, so i had nice prospects in this game depsite i had blocks on my road and only 6 heroes at the end of the first week. But at the beginning of the second week came Gunnar and i got the opportunity to play 2 good main heroes. Undegrund i found 2 more hives with hard guards (like about 46 Baselisks with Upgraded Stack and 14 Unicorns) I had taken this 2 underground hives till 123 and found my opponent killing mine brown necro computer. So i placed my Tazar to capture this Necro town. On 124 i went there and fount Pyre on 1 Angel, i couldn't kill her so she escaped. I got the Necro town this turn and started scouting this zone. But i couldn't find the way where he came from. It was a disaster . . . I wanted to rush him but i couldn't find the way. So on 125 took Conservatory for 2 Angels and lost some time finding the right way. After that i decided to go in my corner. There i found some Hives, +2 Speed Cape of Swiftness and got ready to take Utopia. On 134 i guess the first Tope (30k) gave me some very nice stats: +2 ALL, and +6 All. But i had no timer. So i made a crucial mistake killing neutrals and fucked up with speeding up my Tazar. Thats why i couldn't take the Second tope next turn at the adjoining zone where i saw my opp before He was running throught this zone to the corner underground Inferno town a couple turns before. And that's why my opponent managed to take it first. It was nice fail from me. And after he TPed out from there. I thought that he got Tome of Earth Magic from that Tope. But it was wrong belief. By that time he managed to get Town Portal from his Magic Guild in Inferno. So he was better in control magic at that moment. But i got TP soon too. After one rebuilding. But I had a big problem with Dimension Door. Cause i needed about 6 tries to get it (5 times i rebuilded mine Mage Guild in Nerco Town). It was very slow. The next problem was Basic Wisdom and Basic Earth Magic on Gunnar. He had 40k EXP by that moment, so it was very hard to level up his skills. And in that late game i had made very big amount of silly mistakes due low timer and low understanding what to do next with all my heroes. I had also Grindan as a support there. I could play the way better that late game. I needed to take all objects for money cause that Tope on 134 was the ONLY ONE i had taken. Very slow decision-making and pure prioratization together with 8 minutes timer made my perfomance very bad here. But i still had good chances to try to win this game with Elixir of Life next turn and in 2 turns i could upgrade mine 7 Giants and i needed only one artifact (Bow of Elven Cherrywood - 5%) for Bow of the Sharpshooter (that i could find in one of the 2 Black Markets). But i fucked up again and finished my turn in the second Fortress town where my opponent could find me. He had enough move points to get there. I knew about it. But i couldnt do anything anymore. Timer was gone. So at the beginning of the new week he bought all his army, converted some new demons, doubled his mana and attacked me. He had very big advantage in mana and some in army. So he got his win here. Hard game, but i could win here if i played better.
Thank You for this experiance! Well played man!
tfp
herolwy вне форума